Student Tour VTE, a company specializing in school group travels, is looking for Tour Guides for Québec, Ontario and the United States.
Tour Guide Job Description:
The tour guide holds down a front line position. He or she guides, accompanies and assists the students and teachers in the context of a tour, ensures that the schedules are followed, provides information and relevant commentaries as well as making sure that everyone appreciates the trip.
Qualifications of a Tour Guide:
- Helpful and available;
Required Work Experience
For trips in the United States:
- A minimum of two years of tour guiding in the United States;
- Bilingualism is essential;
- Knowledge of Boston, New York, Washington, Philadelphia and Chicago is an asset.
For trips in Canada:
- A minimum of one year of tour guiding;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Knowledge of Toronto-Niagara, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec and Charlevoix is an asset.
Training at the destination:
- Offered by Student Tour VTE.
- According to your availability and the trips of the agency.
- Seasonal job, from the month of April to June 24th.
If you are interested by this offer, send us your resume by email to the attention of Laurie-Megan McCarthy at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!