Student Tour VTE, a company specializing in school group travels, is looking for Tour Guides for Québec, Ontario and the United States.
Tour Guide Job Description:
The tour guide holds down a front line position. He or she guides, accompanies and assists the students and teachers in the context of a tour, ensures that the schedules are followed, provides information and relevant commentaries as well as making sure that everyone appreciates the trip.
Qualifications of a Tour Guide:
- Helpful and available;
Required Work Experience
For trips in the United States:
- A minimum of two years of tour guiding in the United States;
- Bilingualism is essential;
- Knowledge of Boston, New York, Washington, Philadelphia and Chicago is an asset.
For trips in Canada:
- A minimum of one year of tour guiding;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Knowledge of Toronto-Niagara, Ottawa, Montréal, Québec and Charlevoix is an asset.
Training at the destination:
- Offered by Student Tour VTE.
- According to your availability and the trips of the agency.
- Seasonal job, from the month of April to June 24th.
If you are interested by this offer, send us your resume by email to the attention of Geneviève Morin at email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Annie Corbeil, Tour Guides Coordinator.